By LA-jan - August 03, 2009


Our windows are in, the drywall is up and we finished priming the windows and walls last night! Hopefully, stucco today. The fire blocked the stucco guys on Sat. But, we are still basically on schedule!










Terry's enjoying the view he'll be having out where his prep sink will eventually be placed!









The corbels!

I got these corbels to add to my hutch. I ordered some paint to match the cabinets. Simple, huh? No! We spent 5 hrs of prep, 6-7 hrs of painting. We had primer, enamel. . all with reducers and catalysts that had to be sprayed. We had Taylor's RC car airbrush! Might work. The paint dried before it hit the corbel! Oh well, I sanded them down and I reprimed for next option, regular paint color matched to the cabinets! We'll see how that goes. . .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments