Project Completed!

By LA-jan - October 28, 2009


OK, so about a year ago I blogged about some of the projects I had lined up to keep me busy and happy. I like my projects!

Well, since the kitchen remodel forced me into the backyard more with the house being a mess and unusable for much of the summer, I kept bumping into this project. You may or may not remember I had rescued this from the sidewalk dumpster and brought it home. There it was day after day. I couldn't wait to get started on it, but the remodel kept taking priority.



I finally got to it. Here it is refinished and reupholstered. It looks better than I dreamed it would!











And, found the perfect spot for it at the base of the stairway!

Project completed, I'm feelin' good!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I can't see the pictures :( I'm sure it looks great though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So impressive! It turned out amazing. Congratulations on the completion of the project! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete