Yeah, still Remodeling

By LA-jan - July 03, 2019

So, the yard was a big blank slate now.
I needed inspiration.
I got a free estimate from a landscape company that was local.
He came out and I told him I needed help figuring out what to do
with the space. I had a few ideas.
He came back with a very detailed plan with all the material list, plant list
and design. It would be beautiful.
However, an estimate over $8000 was certainly out of the budget!

But, now I had a plan.
Well, I would have to scale it back a bit.
Rolled it around, Eileen and I threw plans back and forth.
Plants, ground materials researched
and
eventually, it evolved.

Lots of this to clean up



And lots of this to trim away





Once we had a clean slate we had to level out and execute our plan




So planting beds were developed
Low maintenance yard was underway!
Lots of trips to Home Depot and Lowe's
to provide us with supplies .
Plants were carefully chosen,
foundation found







From that to this. . .






We get complements everyday we are there!

Next, we go back inside. . .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments