When I miss her most. . .

By LA-jan - September 15, 2010


This last spring, out of the blue, I received a very thoughtful gift certificate from Dorothy. She suggested a few things I might enjoy with it. I took her suggestion and got these pots for my front door. They are doing quite well, even though they took a beating in the heat while I was away at the Shasta reunion. However, now they are recovered and I wanted to show how beautiful they are greeting me every time I come and go. Even though we are thousands of miles apart, I take a happy thought of Dorothy with me each time I leave and bring a happy thought in with me every time I come home. Thank you Dorothy, for helping me keep you close when I miss you most.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. How lucky am I - what a sis... you just gave me a HUGE lift. Love you!

    ReplyDelete